Thursday, October 9, 2008

09 Oct 2008

A very very Happy Birthday to a dear dear friend of mine, Priscilla. Today marks yet another step closer to her big 3* and I wish her many more blessings to come.

Priscilla is a very precious friend of mine. Someone I may not speak with from day to day. Someone I may not even speak with week to week or month to month. But once we do, it almost seems like we have just hung out or dined the day before. It doesn't matter how often I see her or how often we talk. Because deep down inside (and I know it goes the same for her and myself) , we both know we will be there for each other no matter when, no matter what. And that our friendship stays strong regardless of time and circumstances. It stayed strong for 15 years, it will stay strong for many more 15 years to come.

She's a proud mother of two (though one is still in the making). Proud mother of baby Jonathan. Regrets on my part that I've not had many chances to see him. Though I wish him a long and happy journey growing both up and old. Though married, wife-ed and mother-ed, she is still the same insane, zappy Priscilla I knew from 15 years before. Her qwerky antics never fail to both amaze and amuse me.

Kudos to her, for the determination at work. Seriously, when I had first met her in school, I never thought she will evolve into that super-woman she is today.

"I am proud and happy to have you as my friend."

No comments: